20g Canesten Cream Clotrimazole 1% – Treat Fungal Infections of the Skin (Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch, Ringworm, Fungal Nappy Rash, Sweat Rash, Vaginal Thrush)
Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Bayer
- Product Dimensions: 5.1×1.2×1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- Full English instruction / leaflet inside the box.
- Made by Kern Pharma, S.L. Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain. Under licence of Bayer Consumer Care Ltd., Basel, Switzerland. Imported by Bayer Thai Co., Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand.
- Canesten 1% cream is used to treat a wide range of skin infections caused by fungi. These include infections with dermatophytes such as tinea, eg ringworm (tinea corporis), athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), and jock itch (tinea cruris) and infections with yeasts such as candida, eg fungal nappy rash, sweat rash, or thrush affecting the outside of the vagina (vulva and labia) or the end of the penis.
- Canesten 1% cream contains the active ingredient clotrimazole, which is an antifungal medicine used to treat infections with fungi and yeasts.
- Clotrimazole kills fungi and yeasts by interfering with their cell membranes. It works by stopping the fungi from producing a substance called ergosterol, which is an essential component of fungal cell membranes.
- More features
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“I have not had anything better for a yeast infection outside the vagina”
Click here to view more images.
Find Bargain Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Check out these customer ratings
Find Cheap VuPoint IP-P10-VP Wireless Color Photo Printer